Thursday 7 June 2012

Santorini Trick Eye Museum Photo Diary

Hey guys!!

MOE here.

I just got home from my Korea escapade last Friday and still have my hangover. Haha! I just want to share with you one of my favorite trips there.


On our third day in Seoul, we were scheduled to visit Santorini Trick Eye Museum. I was excited and giddy because I really wanted to go there. If you have seen a Korean drama entitled 'Heart Strings' , this place will be definitely familiar to you - this is where the 2 lead characters had their first date. 

Anyway, I don't want to bore you anymore so here's the photo diary of my Santorini Trick Eye Museum fun-experience!




 TAKE NOTE: All the other images are wall paintings! Hihi!
So don't be deceived.  :)





nguso to nguso lang.
haha!

AMAZING!










This painting is funny and cute!


Look Nik! our dream car. HAHA

I'm captured. <3

Paparazzi moment


My kuya instructed me do this pose.
It turned out
AWKWARD
haha



SHOPPING SPREE.
How I wished it was real.
I would be the happiest.
Chos!


My tito with a stray dog.
looks so real, doesn't it?
Do you know what breed this dog is?

Kuya and his money!
$$$$$$$$



Prince of Bhutan.

 Sparta in the city.

May nasagasaan bang naka SMILE?
Hahaha
Funny kuya.

The Magic Mirror

MOE
the Goddess of
Goofiness!

Centaur!

table for 2!
Santorini feel.
<3

What would you do when you're sitting peacefully on a bench
and suddenly the manhole opened and a naked man appeared?
Freaky, right?
=))))

Santorini Theme Wall

 



Where did his upper body go???
o.O



 That's all for now folks!!
Expect more posts about my Korea escapade!
Thank you for your time.



God bless your hearts!

Moe



2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous!!! I was supposed to go to Korea this summer :( :( huhuhu! Your photos are so cute! And the last photo gave me the creeps! :))

    Btw I'm having a giveaway! Benefit make-up! Do check it out Blog Giveaway: Benefit Lipglosses :-)

    xx Forever Nineteen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha. THANK YOU Chari! You should definitely visit Korea. wonderful country to visit - nice places, healthy and delish food and honest people! hihi.

      sure, will check your blog! :D

      MOE

      Delete