Saturday 7 July 2012

ZEA:Surprise Visit

soul sisters//reunited

total opposite

@CBTL after we had our lunch.
sakto walang tao,
makapag ingay nga!
haha


Moe//Mar

Double Chocolate

Lem//Mar
lalab yan sila!
hihi

Lady G//Miss Z

Moe//Lady G
My role in G's life is to annoy her and making kulit
NONSTOP!.
haha


ZEE in her Inosente Diti pose and
MAR.
 
i miss you miss China!
YES Im tall and she's....
CUTE
=)


THEN BACK TO WORK.
boooo!





Missing In Action: Milky, Tara and Doe



A surprise visit of Zee, who just came from China!
I knew she was going to surprise us again with  her forever accomplice, MAR.
Pero Mar, kilala na talaga kita.
I know when you're lying or not.
NICE TRY !!!!
hahahahahaha

Thank you for the Yumyum, makaBUTAS wallet, uber FUN lunch
girls!!

I'm looking forward to our next Crazy Overnight Get Together.
 Doe and Tar, you gals have to make bawi
and Milk, I hope you're here with us.

I love you always and forever!


Kisses&Love,
itsmightyMoe

No comments:

Post a Comment